There are many factors that determine the cost of your TruDenta treatment: how extensive the issues are that need to be corrected, how long your treatment plan will last, and the specific treatment details prescribed by your dentist.
TruDenta Payment Options
- Discount for paying in full
- Affordable payment plans available
- Flexible financing available to fit your budget
- Various payment arrangements to coincide with your Flex Plan needs
- Most major credit cards accepted
Our office will file the necessary insurance claim forms for the diagnostic exam and therapy, along with any necessary letters explaining the plan for your care. We file the forms that include the precise code numbers that correspond to your evaluation/management, diagnosis, and procedures. It is your responsibility to follow up with your insurance company should your benefits be denied.
To schedule a free consultation to determine if TruDenta is right for you, contact us today.
Visit TruDenta on the following social media sites: